Friday, December 4, 2009

A mixtape I probably would have made: 2001



After looking at the last post Jessi said that she didn't think that I would have made a mixtape that varied back then and that I'm more likely to mix it up like that now. What's weird is I feel it's the opposite: I was more willing to make a weird mix like that back then and that I'm more inclined to make some sort of theme or streamlined mix these days. Maybe I'll have to dig up an actual mix tape I made back then and recreate it here some time.
Anyhow, here's 2001, nothing like Kubrick or Clarke thought it would be.

1. Someday I - CRS Disease
2. Andrew W.K. - It's Time To Party
3. D.S.-13 - In The Name Of Revolution
4. Fugazi - Cashout
5. Alkaline Trio - Private Eye
6. Outkast w/Killer Mike - The Whole World
7. Built To Spill - Fly Around My Pretty Little Head
8. Tenacious D - Dio
9. Hot Water Music - Paper Thin
10. N*E*R*D w/Lee Harvey & Vita - Lapdance
11. Radiohead - True Love Waits
12. Zero Zero - True Zero
13. The Icarus Line - Feed a Cat To Your Cobra
14. The Shins - Know Your Onion
15. Weezer - Photograph
16. Rocket From The Crypt - White Belt
17. Zeke - Crossroads
18. The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl
19. The Dismemberment Plan - Time Bomb
20. American Nightmare - There's a Black Hole In The Shadow of the Pru
21. Jay-Z - Heart Of The City (Ain't No Love)
22. Slayer - Disciple

No comments:

Post a Comment