Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Songs From The Holiday Vacuum


Hey I made a quick mixtape with some of my favorite holiday songs! Hope you like it.

  1. The Kinks - Father Christmas
  2. Darlene Love - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
  3. Julian Casablancas - I Wish It Was Christmas Today
  4. Run-DMC - Christmas In Hollis
  5. Jackson 5 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
  6. Stevie Wonder - What Christmas Means To Me
  7. The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)
  8. Weezer - The Christmas Song
  9. Fucked Up - Do They Know It's Christmas
  10. Vince Guaraldi - Christmas Time Is Here
  11. The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
  12. Willie Nelson - Frosty The Snowman
  13. Low - Just Like Christmas
  14. The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick
  15. Descendents - Christmas Vacation
  16. No Doubt - Oi To The World
  17. The Sonics - I Don't Believe In Christmas
  18. Twisted Sister - O Come All Ye Faithful
  19. The Lonely Island - Dick In A Box (feat. Justin Timberlake)
  20. Fear - Fuck Christmas
  21. Bob & Doug McKenzie - 12 Days Of Christmas
  22. Cheech & Chong - Santa Claus and His Old Lady
Edit: I forgot the Low & McKenzie Brothers songs. Get em here

1 comment:

  1. I like! Well, except for the super ultra creepy sketchy Santa. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete